- a 5x7' chunk of ivory carpeted rug, newly nestled between our couch and TV.
- how this unassuming bit of carpet has conquered my issues with bare, wood flooring.
- the feel of the warm fibers as they cradle my feet & toes, even on cold mornings.
- the quiet the rug adds to our small space. (I can't wait to enjoy our season's 1st woodstove fire from it.)
- the cozy way all is gathered safely in by this small bit of rug (cats & dogs, pillows & blankets, our little family).
"...if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
"It is a time to do what is right regardless of the consequences that might follow. It is a time to be found keeping the commandments. It is a season to reach out with kindness and love to those in distress and to those who are wandering in darkness and pain. It is a time to be considerate and good, decent and courteous toward one another in all of our relationships. In other words, to become more Christlike."~President Gordon B. Hinckley ("This is the Work of the Master," Ensign, May 1995.)
"And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living."~Mark 12:41-44