4.01.2010

Tag, You're It!

Apparently my friend, Summer, knew I needed to count my blessings today, cause right now, as I'm packing, it feels more like counting my burdens!
All in the changed perspective, so here we go:


What song has captured your mind lately?

Under Pressure by David Bowie (I actually adore the creepy guy)

What TV show do you catch regularly?
You can call us lame if you want to, but we don't watch TV.  At all.  We have quite the DVD collection though.  And prior to boxing up all things entertainment center-ish, I was on a total Audrey Hepburn kick (Sabrina, Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Funny Face, etc).

What book really has lately engaged you?
None.  I should seriously pick a book up, however they're all packed.  So maybe this means I can make a special trip to B&N and pick up a newbie on camera lighting or something.  ;)  Ooh!  Or maybe I'll pick up the new one from President Uchtdorf, "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman" (It sounds amazing!!!).

What movie do you find yourself re-watching?
Rented "Did You Hear About the Morgans" the other night & watched it about 15 gajillion times before I had to return it.  Surprisingly a good one.  Don't miss it! Reminded me of the good/fun things about visiting Mr LKP in Wyoming when he was working.  =)
(P.S. Summer, I fell madly in-love with "Lucky Seven" when we lived in Idaho.  So blinking good!  And I loved that it took place in the NW.  At the time it came out I was so incredibly homesick.  Plus, Patrick Dempsey is scrumptious in this one, and Kimberly Williams-Paisley...well, who hasn't loved her since "Father of the Bride" I mean, really?!)

What is something that is over-rated lately?
SKINNY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of us were either physically or mentally not meant to wear them.
Just sayin'.

What is the best kept secret in music you NEED to share?
Angus & Julia Stone.  Love 'em.  They set me at ease.  Which I need constantly.

What comfort food has been important to you as of late?
Ice Cream.  Not just any ice cream, but Breyer's All-Natural Chocolate.  I can pronounce everything in it AND there's absolutely no corn syrup!  HALLELUJAH!!!  
Also digging Dreyer's Slow Churned Chocolate.  Tastes JUST LIKE a Wendy's frosty, but again NO CORN SYRUP!  Hooray!!!

What place is your hiding place?
1st fave: Behind my camera.  2nd fave: Away from ALL telephones!  3rd fave: In the sunshine.  Can be just in my car, parked in the sunshine, or at a park.  But I love me some healthy vitamin D.  Replenishes my soul & my creativity!

Do you collect anything? If so what?
hmmmmm.....besides dust?  Nothing.  I hate hanging on to stuff.  I can't stand oodles of things that collect dust that I just have to clean every other day.  But then again, I guess we do have QUITE the game collection.  So let that be the answer.  Games: boardgames, cardgames, etc.

What beverage is a daily consumable for you?
Ice water.  Can't get enough of it!

What store or shop do you frequent the most?
Costco.  Plain & simple.
Who is your favorite male/female celeb?
I'm not really a big fan of celebs....so, let's see....
Male: Rodney Atkins, I'd say because he's just as comfortable, humble & polite in person as he seems in the world of celebrity.  Very down-home.  Love that.
Female: This is hard, cause just when I get a favorite, suddenly they feel the urge to try to prove something in Hollywood, so they take on roles or make choices that really let me down.  So, I'll go with my all-time fave, which would be Ms. Audrey Hepburn.  The epitome of grace.

Favorite color as of late...
Green.  Has been for ages.  Though I'm warming back up to yellow, like melted butta'! :)

There it be.  
Now, I tag: Heidi, Cherie, Tauna, Lisa, Amy, Valerie, & Marilynn!   :)

4 comments:

Summer said...

So cute! Im so happy you did it! :) and Lucky Seven...how amazing huh? its just such a classic :) cant wait to visit NW! and I need to come visit and we will play board games and card games cause they are my FAVORITE...and so is costco :) Good luck with the packing! let me know if I can do anything! love ya girl!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh, man! This looks so hard!!!! As I was reading it I was thinking...."hmmmm, I really need to meet this Keeley girl, cuz I think we're twin sistas from different muthas"
I think I'm very much like you. Well, other than I can eat normal food and don't need to worry about pronouncing items cuz my gut don't care.

Hmmmmm, I'm off to ponder.

Oh, by the way, we got a huge snowstorm today.
Do you feel sorry for me cuz if you don't you should!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh, also........when are you going to be moved by?
Wow, moving......I'd rather have a root canal without novacaine.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Rommading! What in the world are you doing up this late??????
I saw what time you posted on my blog. You are going to be so tired all day long! Don't you have kids to cook for, get out the door to school, laundry, oh, and packing?

Yer killin' me girl!
So when are we gonna get together?
Surely Iceburg is on your way to somethin'

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here