11.24.2008

We go together like a wink and a smile!

TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR SETH. If you ask my husband for references, he's quick to point out that Seths have been awesome from the beginning, since according to the Bible Dictionary, Seth was the son of Adam and was referred to as "a perfect man, and his likeness was the express likeness of his father, insomuch that he seemed to be like unto his father in all things" in D&C 107:42-43. No matter how many Seth's have walked the earth before, by far my favorite is MY SETH! Not that he's a perfect man, but he's perfect for me. 7 years ago this weekend, our love story began. I am most thankful that each year has gotten better and better. He is such a great man. No one has been able to hold my attention captive the way he does. No one has ever made me laugh as often as he has (which is constantly). No one has ever held my heart the way he does. He is my match in every way. ...7 years feels like both a long time as well as a very brief encounter. All I know is that 7 is a very blessed number...and I am a very blessed wife...and I hope this leads to 7x7x70xEternity! Thank you my sweetest man for blessing my life. =)

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a blessing. Everyone needs a Seth in their life. Great post of love.

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here