Only thing amiss was Mini-Me being away this year.
Since she had fun watching Disneyland's aerial fire display, we'll excuse her this once.
Without Mini-Me, Mr LKP & I celebrated with his parents for a while.
Then we ventured down the block to my SIL's house for some pyro-technics of our own.
Boy, was it fun!
- My Great-Grandpa Grow (WWI)
- My Grandpa-in-Law (post WWII)
- My Grandpa Grow (Korean War)
- My Father-in-Law (Vietnam)
- My Brother-in-Law (Operation: Desert Storm)
- My Husband (Operation: Iraqi Freedom)
Their lives are testimony to me & all other Americans that freedom truly is not free.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."