5.27.2011

Mourning.

(One of Grandma's roses that bloomed just after she passed away.  Photo taken by my aunt.)
My Grandma Grow passed away sometime on Sunday, May 22nd.  Our family is trying our best to find reasons to smile & laugh, otherwise we'll fall to pieces & tears.

For those who'd like to pay their respects, her funeral will be Tuesday, May 31st in the LDS Chapel on Buntin @ 10am.  Burial will be in the Salt Lake area on Thursday, June 2nd.
(L-R: My Grandma, me, and my older sister)

"Somewhere, my love,
There will be songs to sing
Although the snow
Covers the hope of spring.

Somewhere a hill
Blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams
All that your heart can hold.

Someday we'll meet again, my love.
Someday whenever the spring breaks through.

You'll come to me
Out of the long ago,
Warm as the wind,
Soft as the kiss of snow.

Till then, my sweet,
Think of me now and then.
God, speed my love
'Til you are mine again."
  
(By Francis Paul Webster & Maurice Jarre)
(L-R: My Grandma's mom & uncle, My Grandma with her mom, and My Grandma as a young woman.)
Thank you for all your love & support.
(comments off)

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here