4.27.2011

Richer...

...in tone ....and with a BANG!  (or plural... in case you'd been wondering.  Was tired of the grow-out from last summer.  No matter what I did, I was looking trashy-trash.  It's a touch darker than I'd intended.  But I secretly love it!  In case you're wondering?  Not sure what to call it other than Clairol #6.  This way I look more like BOTH of my parents.  Too bad for Mini-Me, I look less like her twin.  Aw shucks, right?)

In other news, speaking of Mini-Me, at her second softball game of the season (which they also lost, by a lot... like a ton to 1. no lie.), she was the only run her team scored in the entire game!

6 comments:

Lisa Loo said...

LOVE the hair! Why do you only secretly love it??
Congrats to Mini-Me--way to rock the softball world!

Valerie said...

Love the hair!
And yay for Mini-Me...too bad she was the only one that scored. :)

CB said...

Wait - Who are you? Ha Ha
You are throwing me for a loop but I love it!!
It is fun to change up the look from time to time!

Congrats to Mini Me - Baseball babe!! Go!

Valerie said...

I love the look! Change is so fun.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Gorgeousness girl. Yup I think that should be the name of the color.

You are so stinkin' cute.

Awesome for Mini. She rocks!

mCat said...

I LOVE the color - but then I go for the brunettes! So cute and so are those bang!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here