11.26.2010

Grateful for the Men in My Life

That's right.  There are a lot of them!
(I'm just like that apparently.  Lol.)

I'm talking about my husband.....my dad....our grandfathers.....my daughter's dad.....our surrogate papas/friends' dads.....my brother....my father-in-law....my brothers-in-law (or is it brethren-in-law?)....our Priesthood holders who lead us in the Church (such as our Bishop, our Stake President & his counselors, our Apostles, the Prophet & his counselors)....Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ....the legacy of servicemen in our family.....those servicemen NOT in our family....past teachers....

REALLY THE LIST GOES ON & ON FOREVER!
(And I'm so grateful for that.) 

What do all these men have in common?

The righteous direction they give us.  Their examples of valor and dedication.  Their work ethic.  Their honor.  Their hearts.  Their selfless sacrifices on our behalf.  Freedom.  Everything.

Nothing like the leadership of good men to help shape our lives, and how we live....and how we can then extend that legacy to generations to come.

Feeling SO blessed to have these men & their influences to return to when life seems more than a bit stormy and hard to see...

Thank you.

(courtesy of Google Images)

1 comment:

S.I.F. said...

Love this! I'm grateful for the men in your life too!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here