10.20.2010

Wordless Wednesday: For the Archives...MOSTLY Wordless

Again, just for posterity.

Remember our favorite Marine Recruit?  Well, due to the Bloggerfest frivolity at Bear Lake + 4 more days of frolicking with a few friends in Utah + some much needed recovery time from the whole excursion, I didn't get a letter out to him the week before last.  (I know, I'm soooo not in the running for pen-pal of the year this year!)

Therefore, I just had to make up for it with a little something extra.

Here's the inspiration:
George Coghill has got some GREAT Marine illustrations.  I just love them all!
Here's my modified outcome (on the envelope this time, so he's a bit cropped):

I'm swooning over the salute.  That might just be my favorite part!

Thanks for watchin'...

3 comments:

gigi said...

Awesome! Lady, you are good!

Nikki said...

That's fantastic... you're really talented!!!!!

mCat said...

OH MY HOLY HANNAH!!

*tears* I freakin love the picture - I had no idea you were SO TALENTED in art!!

I just got a letter from him yesterday, he talked about you and is so appreciative of your letters!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

love you!!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here