9.08.2010

Funny Thing Happened...

...NOT on the way to the forum.

But funny seems to happen all along our journey.
So it's extremely awesome that PW's current photo assignment is FUNNY.

These are the 3 shots that instantly came to my mind when I saw the assignment.  They're a few I've had for a while, but definitely 3 of my favorites!

So, without further adieu...

A funny thing happened...
...on the way to the park...

...on the way to the docks...

...on the way from the bear exhibit at the zoo.

I think I love this assignment so much, cause it creates a great reason to slow down a little & reflect on happiness's, both past and present.  To reflect on the golden laughter that has framed a lifetime.  Whether I have photos or not of my all-time favorite funny moments is irrelevant.  What's greatest today has been the opportunity for reflection...makes me recognize how blessed I am.

Have a wonderful day.
I hope you can find the funny all along your way!

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I totally love that first one!!!!!!!! If PW doesn't pick that she's looney.

jen said...

I just read through your last few posts. So enjoyable. I don't know what you're struggling with, but forgiveness is my hardest ever.
And I love your photos. Quite a talent you have there, missy.

CB said...

Keely love the shots. The last one especially reminds me of one I took when Taylor was about 18 mnths and he got himself stuck and was about to fall. He was screaming his head off and what did I do? I grabbed the camera!! Now we laugh at that picture.
It is beautiful to find the funny in life!!
Good job girl!!

EYE can make that! said...

Beautiful photo's Keely. I love the first one... it puts a smile on my dial :D. It's a winner for sure!

EYE can make that! said...

Hi Keely, You just snuck yourlast comment in before I switched my comments to moderation mode. As I just posted some exciting news on facebook... but I'm not allowed to blog about it until the weekend.
You know the photo's I took a few weeks ago... the ones of the kids which are now their profile picture. Well, I took them for a competition for target kids... (drum roll please) Eli won the national wide model search... woohoo!!!!!!
He's going to be in the next target catalogue. I've been bouncing around the house for the last hour. Teagens picking up the kids from school, so I can't tell Eli until dinner time.
I'm going to make a family evening board... I think it's a great idea.
Anyway, just wanted to share my exciting news with my friend :)
Keep it quiet until the weekend.
xx

ericksonzone said...

Those were great. You are really talented girl! So...family pictures...There probably isn't enough time for me to lose 10-15 lbs so what about the 20th or the 21st? We could leave right after Emma gets done with school at 3:00.

S.I.F. said...

OK, the little munchkin in the first shot? Has my ovaries aching! Too cute!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Found you from Tauna's blog. Following you now.

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here