8.03.2010

What I Believe: Who God Is...Literally

He's my divine creator.  
  • Literally.
  • He gave me life before earth, and breath on earth.
He's who I'm patterned after.  
  • Literally.
  • Both physically, spiritually, and as the expectations of who I should be as a parent.
He knows me.
  • Literally.
  • My fears; my frustrations; the gnarled aching in my heart; my greatest hopes, dreams, & aspirations.
He's my best friend.
  • Literally.
  • He buoys me up.  He sends me smiles.  He listens to me through my prayers.
He's my Heavenly Father.
  • Literally.
  • He watches over me, leads me, and guides me.  Truly "walks beside me."
He loves me. 
  • Literally.
"All human beings—male and female—are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose.

In the premortal realm, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshiped God as their Eternal Father and accepted His plan by which His children could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress toward perfection and ultimately realize his or her divine destiny as an heir of eternal life." (
The Family: A Proclamation to the World)

He's home.
  • Literally.
  • Who I want to return to.




(For your own copy of The Family-A Proclamation to the World, visit below.)

5 comments:

Rosie said...

I wish we lived closer. You could be my spiritual rock. Seriously. Sometimes I need one. And sometimes I need a friend like you HERE:)

Chels said...

God is the man. And this is such a great post!

S.I.F. said...

Beautiful lady... I needed this one.

EYE can make that! said...

Awesome post. Wish you lived up the road instead of another country!

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! i BELIEVE as well! blessings friend!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here