12.14.2009

Our Resident Carpenter's Handiwork

As I said, what Mr LKP made for our Journey to Bethlehem is IMPRESSIVE!
You can't see the Herodian coins through the slot real well in this image, but trust me, there are easily more than 300 of them bad boys in there (especially since about 450 of them were dispersed to ward members the day before)!



Trust me when I say its presentation at the night was PERFECT, especially with the contents of straw, lofty sheer white swaddling material, and eventually our Baby Jesus!  Absolutely breathtaking!!!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are beautiful, he is certainly talented. Now you need to post more pictures of your night in Bethlehem.
HUGS

Hilarie* said...

Hey girl, I checked out your photography site.... and the Denney family.. I know Lincoln. Do you know them well? Does he live here? He is a friend from High School who I haven't seen since I got engaged... 6 yrs ago! If you keep in contact with him at all, please tell him hello! By the way- cute pictures on your site!

Deborama said...

I heard the party was beautiful and super fun! Way to goooooooo! Wish we were there! :)

Amy J. said...

Those look great! But there had to be someone at the party snapping on the site photos!!!!!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here