11.06.2011

Grateful for...

  • pairs:  a great deal of the miraculous evidence that Heavenly Father's plan has order would be lost if Noah had only loaded one per animal onto the ark.
  • pairs:  best friends are at their best when there's two involved.  Think about it.... Burt & Ernie... Wallace & Grommett... Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid...  just sayin'. 
  • pairs:  though I am a catch, a marriage to myself would be incredibly BORRR-ING!
  • parenting is ALWAYS easier when it's "co" rather than "single."  Trust me.  I KNOW this more than most.
...pairs:  they're meant to be.  Let's face it, shoes would be incredibly dissatisfying if they came solo.  (I rest my case.)

"God will help us see a difference in someone else not as a source of irritation but as a contribution. The Lord can help you see and value what another person brings which you lack. More than once the Lord has helped me see His kindness in giving me association with someone whose difference from me was just the help I needed. That has been the Lord’s way of adding something I lacked to serve Him better."
~ Elder Henry B. Eyring
("Our Hearts Knit as One," Ensign, November 2008.)

No comments:

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here