- Dress is compliments of a vintage dress shop visit with her daddy. VERY Audrey Hepburn ala Breakfast at Tiffany's!
- Hair is thanks to the talents of Mr. LKP's cousin Shellie.
- Accessories are thanks to Mr. LKP's mom... her seamstress talents, and impeccable eye for style!
- The red 'Stang was compliments of my dad.
- And the chauffeuring service + dinner was provided by Mr. LKP & I.
(SIDENOTE: The girls were in agreement that the red Mustang was hands-down, waaaaay cooler than the limo a bunch of their friends rented! Everytime Mr. LKP gave it a little more gas, we'd hear the girls' giggles erupt from the back. Mini's friend even gasped "That's good stuff right there!" the first time the mustang sped up a little. It was adorable how much they enjoyed their evening. So nice to know they had a great time, and even more re-assuring to know that Mini-Me has fabulous friends who are safe & good kids. We even grandparents' house hopped, and her friend was so gracious, kind & well-mannered. What a treat to have two young ladies that evening who knew how to behave like proper young ladies!)
We've also got a Homecoming class float, Grange meetings, volleyball games, and a Create event (aka Super Saturday) to show for our time away from the blog. So.... until I've got pics from some of those, these'll have to do. :)