10.07.2011

addicted much.

 these tunes lift me in the most happy way.  love it. 

plus added bonus, mat kearney's originally from eugene oregon.  so in a way he's a somewhat local boy.  in a roundabout, NW sorta local.  (mr. LKP drives through there all the time, so it feels like just down the way.)

give him a listen.  especially track #8 - "she got the honey."  yep.  only a tiny bit in and you'll know why this album's seeing me through today's workflow... like melted butter, only better.  like honey... promise.  :)

4 comments:

S.I.F. said...

Oh yay! I love new music! And I totally miss you my friend!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Will have to give it a listen.
Remember I'm a ton older than you, so I might now get it.

2browndawgs said...

Nice job street teaming. :)

Yes, I know Mat from his earlier work. Gosh, I guess '06...yikes time flies. He has a nice voice.

Anonymous said...

Like melted butter, only better....

Love it!
xoxox
M-Cat

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here