12.20.2010

Help the Ranch Scrounge Up a Little Extra Gift Money

So there's this contest (which is funny cause we don't usually do contests) on Facebook (and I usually don't do much on Facebook aside from keep in contact with family & a few close friends) where the winner will score some last minute holiday cash for gifts ($250) just for submitting their Christmas photo.  Mr. Jason F. Wright (as in the author of "The Christmas Jars") is sponsoring this.  I submitted our family's Christmas photo/card.

So, would you help us out?

Head over to Jason F. Wright's official fan page on Facebook, and become a fan if you're not already.  Then you just go through the First Annual Christmas Photo Contest album and click "like" on your favorites.  The submission with the most "likes" before Wednesday at 5:00 PM, EST wins!

Please find us in the album, and give us a clickeroo!!!!

(Thanks in advance.  We love ya!  ::muah!::)

P.S.  How cool is THIS PicScatter on my facebook profile, eh?

Have a happy week-before-Christmas.  May all your preparations go according to plan, and your Christmas be merry & bright!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

What picture did you enter? I don't recognize any of you. I liked a few of them this morning when it was posted.
Let me know and I'll like yours too.

mCat said...

Why aren't we friends on facebook?

What the H?

Now I am off to find your pic and vote!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here