1.05.2010

BURSTING AT THE SEAMS!

Ok, I don't want to jump the gun here ::or the shark for that matter:: but I'm just so excited about February's P8 ward activity!

We're still on for MARSHMALLOW WORLD: Ultimate Family Game Night January 16th @ 5pm (be there or be of the quadrilateraly-minded).

::drumroll, please::...........................Prepare yourselves.............


The ETERNAL ENCHANTMENT Vintage Prom!
Yeah, you know it, MORE than flippin' sweet.  Vintage music (think 1940's-1960's), vintage-ish decorations, vintage-ish pictures of you & your hubsters in your vintage prom gear.  We don't get to get dolled-up for something like this very often (atleast not most of us marrieds anyways), so live a little & GO ALL OUT!   
The more vintage the better.
And I gotta say I love the fact that we're hosting this the night before Valentine's Day (hint, hint) & not only for our ward but for Burbank ward as well (so pass this info along, would ya'?  Thanks, you're a peach!).
Mark your calendars, order your corsages, hit the second-hand shops & see ya'll there!  ;0)

6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Awwww, can I come?
Looks like you are planning an outstanding event!

Heidi D said...

That's a fantastic idea! I wish I was in charge of the decorations.

Now, was this inspired by Back to the Future? I heard Earth Angel on your player and I instantly thought of the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance.

I'm thinking crepe paper! LOTS OF CREPE PAPER!!!

Just a weird fact about me. When I was in between 5th and 6th grade, I hated all the music on the radio, but I loved the new oldies station. My mom got me a few tapes full of oldies. That's all I listened to for about a year. I have a pretty good knowledge of music from the 50's and 60's.

ericksonzone said...

How Fun! You have some really fun things planned. You're really putting in a lot of effort to the ward activities.

CB said...

This sounds SO AMAZING and fun!! I LOVE IT - You ROCK woman!! But you already know that!! I want Lots of pictures - I am serious!! How can I properly steal ideas from you if I have no pictures!!!

This is going to be so great - Your ward must love you to death!!!!!!!!

ericksonzone said...

I'd love to come, but I don't think Jason would be able to get the night off. Darn!

So I love all your comments on my blog and all of your ideas. I've probably forgotten about some of them you've sent my way because we had a crazy fall into winter season for vinyl. I definitely think we need to live closer together - I think we'd have way too much fun together.

CB said...

Allright Keely - We are planning out our year this coming week so let me know some of the fun stuff you are doing so I can steal - hee hee.
I will definately give you details on the Beatles Night once we have it all planned!
Have a great weekend girl!!

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here