11.25.2011

Grateful for...

befores & afters around here:
  • reorganizing my desk-slash-temporary-office area.
  • rearranging my pantry-slash-extra shelving in the kitchen.
  • revisiting my cupboard doors & kitchen drawers (they used to be that hideous ochre yellow hue).
  • reordering my family's bathroom.
...much like the stark results in my home, I'm grateful for the Atonement's ability to take the uglies in my life and transform them into the pretties.  (The Savior knows a thing or seven-billion about "Extreme Makeovers.")


"Why must we love the Lord? Because as we do so, we become refined, pure, and holy. When we love the Lord, the benefits of the Atonement can wash away our earthly stain. Though our sins be as scarlet, they can become white as snow (see Isaiah 1:18), and we can become new creatures, filled with new life, new thoughts, and a renewed desire to do good continually." 
~Joseph B. Wirthlin ("Two Guiding Lights," Ensign, August 2007.)

No comments:

Spread Your Love For the Gusty Ridge Ranch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gratitude Accessed Here